Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan: June 24

This week's meal plan starts with one of the recipes I was planning on making last week!

Sunday: Shrimp Stuffed Shells
Monday: Chicken Parmesan
Tuesday: Trout Almondine (from the cookbook How to Cook Everything)
Wednesday: Chicken with Pepperoni Marinara Sauce
Thursday: BBQ Turkey Burgers with Cucumber Radish Salad
Friday: Dijon Fish Cakes
Saturday: Date Night

I'm going to make a better effort to take photos this time!


  1. So you are eating meat now? Where do you get it?

  2. hummm...I was thinking the same thing! We must be related!!

  3. I eat fish and poultry, not any mammals and I can't see myself ever wanting to (at least for in the foreseeable future). I buy NW grown chicken, organic/free range if I can. Fish I buy in the supermarket and a lot of it is in season or local stuff (salmon and trout mainly). Every once in awhile Paul will want a steak which we get from the farmers market (there is a stand from a local ranch that has grass fed beef). Turkey is always Jennie - O and I'm ashamed to say I have no idea what their conditions for the birds are, or where they are raised :S